• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trips from Albi, France - Recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Butler

Member
Joined
23 May 2010
Messages
331
In Sept I'll be spending a few days in Albi, France (see map). Does anyone have recommendations for rail trips to take, especially those with nice enough views to take the family as well ?

Many thanks.

Albi.jpg
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,979
Location
Airedale
I've mostly driven through the area which is pretty scenic as I'm sure you know.

Rodez over the Viaur viaduct would be worth it. If the timetable allows it, which I doubt, you could return via Capdenac-Tessonieres.

Toulouse is a good destination but the rail journey would be less exciting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top