Drsatan
Established Member
Evening all,
As part of an interrail trip in the autumn of this year, I will be spending three nights in Lake Constance with three friends.
At the moment, we haven't decided where to stay. I've heard that accommodation prices on the German side of the lake are lower than in towns on the Swiss side.
What places could we feasibly visit in a day trip from the German side of the lake? I understand there are ferries from Friedrichshafen to the Swiss side of the lake.
The other three people I'm travelling with aren't railway enthusiasts, so ideally we don't want to spend all day travelling by train!
As part of an interrail trip in the autumn of this year, I will be spending three nights in Lake Constance with three friends.
At the moment, we haven't decided where to stay. I've heard that accommodation prices on the German side of the lake are lower than in towns on the Swiss side.
What places could we feasibly visit in a day trip from the German side of the lake? I understand there are ferries from Friedrichshafen to the Swiss side of the lake.
The other three people I'm travelling with aren't railway enthusiasts, so ideally we don't want to spend all day travelling by train!
