I have got one long line left in Great Britain to travel on. This is the line to Kyle. I'm planning on making it a short break. I live in the North West of England and am planning to take my 6 year old daughter with me.
The plan I have is day 1 travel to London for day out there. Catch sleeper to Inverness. Day 2 Get early train to Kyle. Rest of day unsure. Any ideas?? End of day catch evening train to somewhere en route to Inverness. Spend night in B and B near a station. Day 3 Catch early train to Inverness and spend day at Loch Ness possibly with boat trip on Loch Ness. Catch sleeper back to Crewe. What do people think? Any ideas?
The plan I have is day 1 travel to London for day out there. Catch sleeper to Inverness. Day 2 Get early train to Kyle. Rest of day unsure. Any ideas?? End of day catch evening train to somewhere en route to Inverness. Spend night in B and B near a station. Day 3 Catch early train to Inverness and spend day at Loch Ness possibly with boat trip on Loch Ness. Catch sleeper back to Crewe. What do people think? Any ideas?


