davsarg
Member
- Joined
- 15 Jan 2015
- Messages
- 63
Hi I'm planning a trip from Wrexham to Kyle of Lochalsh towards the end of April. The outward trip isn't a problem but am slightly concerned about the change at Inverness on the way back. Basically the train from KoL arrives in Inverness at 14:42 with the connecting train leaving for Edinburgh at 14:47. I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are about this connection, especially if you've actually made this journey and connection before. Is the train to Edinburgh likely to wait for the train from KoL if it's late? For that matter do trains from KoL generally arrive on time at Inverness or are they regularly late.
I'm sure it'll all work out just fine. It's just that it's an awful long way from home to get stranded!
Thanks very much
I'm sure it'll all work out just fine. It's just that it's an awful long way from home to get stranded!

Thanks very much