Warwick
Member
I have to go to Kidderminster next Tuesday. The train would be nice but....
Seven hours with three changes at Taunton, Bristol and Worcester.
Mr. AA says it should be four hours and nineteen minutes by car. Allow for a coffee/toilet stop and (hopefully) no big traffic issues) that'll be five hours - door to door. Train journey is a fifteen minute walk to the station at the start and a taxi ride at the destination.
Advance ticket means the cost is about the same.
Two hours is a tremendous difference.
I probably will take the train as I'm in no hurry but................
Seven hours with three changes at Taunton, Bristol and Worcester.
Mr. AA says it should be four hours and nineteen minutes by car. Allow for a coffee/toilet stop and (hopefully) no big traffic issues) that'll be five hours - door to door. Train journey is a fifteen minute walk to the station at the start and a taxi ride at the destination.
Advance ticket means the cost is about the same.
Two hours is a tremendous difference.
I probably will take the train as I'm in no hurry but................