Did I hear correctly about a trespass incident in east anglia this morning?
29 Jul 2013 #1 Trainfan344 Established Member Joined 13 Oct 2012 Messages 2,305 Did I hear correctly about a trespass incident in east anglia this morning?
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
29 Jul 2013 #2 T Tomnick Established Member Joined 10 Jun 2005 Messages 5,935 Probably - they're sadly not unusual occurrences!
29 Jul 2013 #3 G GB Established Member Joined 16 Nov 2008 Messages 6,564 Location Somewhere I haven't heard or read anything of particular interest
29 Jul 2013 #4 Trainfan344 Established Member Joined 13 Oct 2012 Messages 2,305 Something about the river yare and how atrain couldn't swerve to avoid them but they got out of the way just in time.
Something about the river yare and how atrain couldn't swerve to avoid them but they got out of the way just in time.