ZF17cr7
New Member
- Joined
- 20 Feb 2018
- Messages
- 1
I made a mistake that I deeply regret under certain circumstances.
since this has happened I have had severe anxiety not knowing the outcome. I bought a single ticket from ST Albans to Radlett with the intention of traveling to Hendon which is three stops further, I hold my hands up and admit I was in the wrong and I am disgusted at my own decision, my only reason being to this is that I could not afford a ticket to Hendon but it is not good enough from me, I am a young man with good intentions and always abide by the law, this is why I am upset as it is my own doing. I got caught and prosecuted at Hendon by a ticket inspector.
I have received the letter with my offence that day and have been asked to write a statement, in this statement I am going to explain what happened and apologise, also mention how I am willing to pay administration costs/penalty fare and how this will never happen again.
As I mentioned I am a young man who did not fully understand the consequences, I am in deep regret and feel devastated that it has come to this as its caused me a lot of problems but I accept it is my own fault and I will definitely face up to the consequences.
since this has happened I have had severe anxiety not knowing the outcome. I bought a single ticket from ST Albans to Radlett with the intention of traveling to Hendon which is three stops further, I hold my hands up and admit I was in the wrong and I am disgusted at my own decision, my only reason being to this is that I could not afford a ticket to Hendon but it is not good enough from me, I am a young man with good intentions and always abide by the law, this is why I am upset as it is my own doing. I got caught and prosecuted at Hendon by a ticket inspector.
I have received the letter with my offence that day and have been asked to write a statement, in this statement I am going to explain what happened and apologise, also mention how I am willing to pay administration costs/penalty fare and how this will never happen again.
As I mentioned I am a young man who did not fully understand the consequences, I am in deep regret and feel devastated that it has come to this as its caused me a lot of problems but I accept it is my own fault and I will definitely face up to the consequences.