I have been told that I cannot purchase Travelcards for collection (TOD) from the East Coast website - is this correct and, if so, does anybody know why (other than to reduce still further my Rewards points). No problem with other websites I've tried. Extract from EC Customer Relations below:
Thank you for your email dated 8th January 2012, regarding the collection of your travel card.
Unfortunately it is not possible to collect travel cards from the Self Service machines. This is a commercial decision set be Eat Coast to prevent fraud.
Thank you for contacting us.
Yours Sincerely,
Samantha Davies
East Coast Web Support
Thank you for your email dated 8th January 2012, regarding the collection of your travel card.
Unfortunately it is not possible to collect travel cards from the Self Service machines. This is a commercial decision set be Eat Coast to prevent fraud.
Thank you for contacting us.
Yours Sincerely,
Samantha Davies
East Coast Web Support