Got this email and letter from GA and before reading this website for similar forums, i replied which i have attached all correspondence.
I was confused as i mostly work from home but there is times where i go to Stratford and i buy a short ticket and then get off at Stratford where no barriers.
However i do sometimes go to Marks Tey and Chelmsford when i have exams and i normally pay for these tickets but not always scanning in and out due to barriers being open as its normally not during rush hour. I fear they may use all my marks tey tickets as me going to London which isn't the case.
I saw some people have advised not to reply as i haven't actually been caught and given a penalty fare. However, im unsure if i have no incriminated myself by sending the emails i sent.
Would love any advice. Thanks
I was confused as i mostly work from home but there is times where i go to Stratford and i buy a short ticket and then get off at Stratford where no barriers.
However i do sometimes go to Marks Tey and Chelmsford when i have exams and i normally pay for these tickets but not always scanning in and out due to barriers being open as its normally not during rush hour. I fear they may use all my marks tey tickets as me going to London which isn't the case.
I saw some people have advised not to reply as i haven't actually been caught and given a penalty fare. However, im unsure if i have no incriminated myself by sending the emails i sent.
Would love any advice. Thanks