thestoney6
New Member
- Joined
- 29 Oct 2013
- Messages
- 1
Hi, this is my first thread.
I am looking at doing a trip to bour st maurice in france to go snowboarding and was wondering if anyone knows what free travel i can get in france with FIP.
I can get euro star to paris cheap with ATOC, and was wondering if anyone knows if i can get the sleeper train from paris to bour st maurice for free or what site to use about prices, and if you get any discount with my fip pass?
many thanks
I am looking at doing a trip to bour st maurice in france to go snowboarding and was wondering if anyone knows what free travel i can get in france with FIP.
I can get euro star to paris cheap with ATOC, and was wondering if anyone knows if i can get the sleeper train from paris to bour st maurice for free or what site to use about prices, and if you get any discount with my fip pass?
many thanks