Hi folks
Got a question regarding safeguarded travel facilities cards.
I intend to take a trip along the East London line, & was wondering if they are valid.
Last time i took this trip, from West Croydon to North London, i just showed my pass at the manned barrier, without any problems.
It's a ticket check on the train i am worried about.
I have an Oyster card, but never much credit on it, don't want to be caught out.
Thanks in advance.

Got a question regarding safeguarded travel facilities cards.
I intend to take a trip along the East London line, & was wondering if they are valid.
Last time i took this trip, from West Croydon to North London, i just showed my pass at the manned barrier, without any problems.
It's a ticket check on the train i am worried about.
I have an Oyster card, but never much credit on it, don't want to be caught out.
Thanks in advance.