• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Travel advice for TPE strike dates

Eeveevolve

Member
Joined
3 Sep 2011
Messages
122
Does anyone have any further updates on this strike?
I need to travel from Huddersfield to Malton on the 18th. I cant see there being any RRB put on for that journey.

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,515
Location
Yorkshire
Does anyone have any further updates on this strike?
I need to travel from Huddersfield to Malton on the 18th. I cant see there being any RRB put on for that journey.

Thanks
If there are no trains and no replacement buses between York and Malton, the route is served by Coastliner buses.
 

Top