• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transpennine ticket of irregularity report

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown2024

New Member
Joined
7 Sep 2024
Messages
4
Location
manchester
Last week I got given a ticket of irregularity for having the wrong train time ticket.

I have received my letter in the post and it instructs to respond on the back of the letter and send it to the address.

Today I went to the post office to send off my letter and they told me the address I’ve been given isn’t showing up on their system.

I’ve responded online via the contact section with my written response.

Does anyone know how I can also send me letter version? I’m just worried they’ll say I haven’t tried to respond ect

Any help much appreciated
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Quizmaster
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Messages
5,579
Today I went to the post office to send off my letter and they told me the address I’ve been given isn’t showing up on their system.
The address won’t be wrong, it just won’t show in the Post Office’s database. Feel free to share the address here and we’ll help verify.
 

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
27 Apr 2011
Messages
18,160
According to their Revenue Protection Policy TPE's address is:

TransPennine Express Debt Recovery & Prosecutions
Hull Paragon Station
Ferensway
Kingston-upon-Hull
North Humberside
HU1 3QX
 

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Jan 2009
Messages
17,318
Have seen a letter on another recent 'Disputes & Prosecutions' thread, where the address just states...

TPE Debt Recovery, P.O. Box 670, Hull. U9 9TN (sic).

If that's the address that the OP has also been given, to send correspondence to, then it doesn't look quite right.
 

Fawkes Cat

Established Member
Joined
8 May 2017
Messages
5,342
Have seen a letter on another recent 'Disputes & Prosecutions' thread, where the address just states...

TPE Debt Recovery, P.O. Box 670, Hull. U9 9TN (sic).

If that's the address that the OP has also been given, to send correspondence to, then it doesn't look quite right.
Indeed. Try changing the postcode to HU9 9TN. A quick Google doesn’t come up with anything for the revised postcode, which could mean that it’s still wrong - or maybe that no-one lives there, which is rather what you would expect from a PO Box.
 

WesternLancer

Veteran Member
Joined
12 Apr 2019
Messages
15,392
Indeed. Try changing the postcode to HU9 9TN. A quick Google doesn’t come up with anything for the revised postcode, which could mean that it’s still wrong - or maybe that no-one lives there, which is rather what you would expect from a PO Box.
Good advice. If you put HU9 9TN into the official Royal Mail address finder it comes up with TPE P.O. Box address listed.

So that probably means it’s ok.

Maybe both addresses could be used. The po box and the geographic one at Paragon Station. Send a copy to both
 

unknown2024

New Member
Joined
7 Sep 2024
Messages
4
Location
manchester
Have seen a letter on another recent 'Disputes & Prosecutions' thread, where the address just states...

TPE Debt Recovery, P.O. Box 670, Hull. U9 9TN (sic).

If that's the address that the OP has also been given, to send correspondence to, then it doesn't look quite right.
Yeah this is the address on my letter I’ve found some older post but they seem to have a completely different address to mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top