• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transferring TS Classic purchases to new laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jupiter

Member
Joined
9 May 2021
Messages
339
Location
Dorset
I hope you will indulge a newcomer’s silly question: is it possible to transfer TS Classic and add-on purchases to a new laptop when you upgrade, or is the purchase a one-machine only deal?

The reason is, I have an old windows laptop I can purchase for now but I will be replacing it very soon and clearly don’t want to have to buy everything again.

Many thanks!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

superalbs

Verified Rep - Superalbs Travels
Joined
3 Jul 2014
Messages
2,856
Location
Kraków
I hope you will indulge a newcomer’s silly question: is it possible to transfer TS Classic and add-on purchases to a new laptop when you upgrade, or is the purchase a one-machine only deal?

The reason is, I have an old windows laptop I can purchase for now but I will be replacing it very soon and clearly don’t want to have to buy everything again.

Many thanks!
If you bought them through Steam, then it's linked to your account, so just simply log in on the new laptop.
 

_toommm_

Established Member
Joined
8 Jul 2017
Messages
6,303
Location
South West London
And any purchases through third-party websites such as Just Trains or Alan Thomson Sim, just require you to download them again and log in on the installer to re-install them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top