• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transferring from NRDC to RPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyke41

Member
Joined
6 Mar 2021
Messages
12
Location
North West
I am approaching my 5 year anniversary with NR and been invited to transfer to RPS. The letter recommends seeking independent financial advice but having spoken to a few people it appears a relatively unknown area outside of the railway. I am 55 and considering finishing in around 5 years maybe a few more. Has anyone else been in a similar situation or have an opinion on the best option. I am mindful of the opportunity to make contributions to BRASS in the RPS which seems to be an attractive option due to the tax relief.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top