• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainz FGW Neon MK3 & GWR Signal's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVT82305

Member
Joined
3 Dec 2009
Messages
60
Does anyone know where to get the FGW Neon livery MK3 coaches and it can't be from the Trainz DLS?
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
20 Mar 2011
Messages
3,894
Location
West Country
The best signals come with 2009 onwards but I do have 06 so I know of a few: put username alex23 into the search and you will find some GWR signals. I do know of a FGW neon HST but I'll have to check which version it's for
 

HST Power

Established Member
Joined
25 Nov 2010
Messages
3,704
The best signals come with 2009 onwards but I do have 06 so I know of a few: put username alex23 into the search and you will find some GWR signals. I do know of a FGW neon HST but I'll have to check which version it's for

Thanks! Will take a look.
 

90019

Established Member
Joined
29 May 2008
Messages
6,891
Location
Featherstone, West Yorkshire
IIRC, Nexusdj's original reskin of the Mk3s into FGW neon livery was available for a while on his site but not for very long, and the updated one he did was never released publically.
 

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
20 Mar 2011
Messages
3,894
Location
West Country
IIRC, Nexusdj's original reskin of the Mk3s into FGW neon livery was available for a while on his site but not for very long, and the updated one he did was never released publically.

That's the one I was thinking of. He said he's not going to send it to anyone as a better version will supersede it eventually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top