nat67
Established Member
30/05/14 66414 at DIRFT in the sidings

Same for the trip report Dan loves teasing you on 150235Horse! 150235 is going to be got eventually, maybe I'll be popping down on the 16th. I'll have to pop into your branch of Costa, unless you'd be willing to deliver it to platform 7, eastern end, of Central![]()
Dan loves teasing you on 150235
I know, we've also discussed it off-forum, after today I'm more than tempted to get down to Cardiff next Monday and get the darn thing in the book at long last!
If I do, and Dan's working, I'll be sure to pop into his branch of Costa and ensure he makes my Americano perfectly! Or bribe him to deliver it to platform 7 at Centraal!![]()
PHILIPE:1816994 said:
I know, we've also discussed it off-forum, after today I'm more than tempted to get down to Cardiff next Monday and get the darn thing in the book at long last!
If I do, and Dan's working, I'll be sure to pop into his branch of Costa and ensure he makes my Americano perfectly! Or bribe him to deliver it to platform 7 at Centraal!![]()
Keep fingers crossed that it's not working Wrexham/Bidstons that day !!!
175114 0840 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly
Techniquest said:150105+170635+170509+153334 5V80 1145 Tyseley-Worcester

86701
92038
90035+66171 075B 1335 Crewe T.M.D. (E) to Wembley Eur Frt Ops Cntre
90049 408M 1230 Crewe Bas Hall S.S.M. to Felixstowe North F.L.T.
66722 478L 1046 Felixstowe North Gbrf to Hams Hall Gbrf
66618
16th june 2014 leamington spa
66543 496A 1518 Trafford Park F.L.T. to Southampton M.C.T
70007 473A 1657 Southampton M.C.T. to Trafford Park F.L.T
66515+ DRC 78226 720S 1816 Hinksey Sdgs to Bescot Up Engineers Sdgs
66024 434B 1640 Soton W Docks Berth 109 to Wakefield Europort
70016 474A 1800 Southampton M.C.T. to Garston F.L.T
17th june 2014 leamington spa
66134 416G 1645 Birch Coppice Exchange Sdg to Soton W Docks Berth 109
66594 499F 1518 Trafford Park F.L.T. to Southampton M.C.T.
67018+82303 1K62 1815 London Marylebone to Kidderminster
66515 608E 1816 Hinksey Sdgs to Bescot Up Engineers Sdgs
70007 458F 1657 Southampton M.C.T. to Trafford Park F.L.T.
67010+82304 1K65 1847 London Marylebone to Kidderminster
82302+67013 5E90 1940 Birmingham Moor Street to Wembley Lmd