• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trains you've seen out and about

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassaanhc

Established Member
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
2,225
Location
Southall
455909 is on the London end of the 1350 Waterloo-Reading, can't believe I didn't think to board it and change it Twickenham as it was non-stop Clapham Junction-Richmond :(
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I got 455864 on the 1352 Waterloo-Weybridge, complete with a wheel flat on the third coach :|
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Joined
12 Oct 2010
Messages
32,939
Location
Fenny Stratford
Whichever units you are taking about on this thread THIS is worth reporting:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jameswelham/14201226751/in/pool-2155433@N24

It isn't my picture and for the technically limited the link depicts 50007 working 6E07, the 08:59 Washwood Heath - Boston Docks empty steel carriers this very morning.

Game, set and match!

EDIT - this may have to be struck from the record as TECHNICALLY i didn't see it live. Although the thread doesn't say it has to be live............... ;)
 
Last edited:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,837
Location
Nowhere Heath
Only three so far this morning:

170517+153365 0659 Birmingham New Street-Hereford, 0849 Hereford-Birmingham New Street
175103 0630 Manchester Piccadilly-Milford Haven
67001 0533 Holyhead-Cardiff Central
 

duffers2324

Member
Joined
1 May 2014
Messages
185
Location
Glasgow
Monday 19th May

1W29-1257 Glasgow Central-Weymss Bay-380114
1K29-1300 Glasgow Central-Ayr-380111
1V66-1300 Glasgow Central-Plymouth-221129
1M98-1309 Glasgow Central-Manchester Airport-350401

Then a few before i went back home

2W65-2156 Glasgow Queen St-Anniesland-156493
1R28-2200 Glasgow Queen St-Edinburgh-170393
 
Last edited:

TheJRB

Established Member
Joined
14 Feb 2011
Messages
1,208
Location
Ashford, Kent
I saw 375901 working 2R25 0940 London Charing Cross to Ramsgate via Canterbury West (rear portion of 2R24 and the 11:05 from Ashford) at Wye Level Crossing this morning.
 

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,037
Location
Gloucester
Tuesday 20th May 2014:
1B53 0642 Cardiff Central to Pembroke Dock/Fishguard Harbour: 142069/150278
2L43 0537 Cheltenham to Maesteg: 150264/150242
2B55 0714 Cardiff Central to Swansea: 153323/153327
2N05 0644 Maesteg to Ebbw Vale Parkway: 150252
1C01 0520 London Paddington to Swansea: 43004/43129
1V89 0610 Shrewsbury to Maesteg: 158831
2N07 0808 Bridgend to Ebbw Vale Parkway: 150229
1W56 0804 Fishguard Harbour to Manchester Piccadilly: 175112
2U10 0945 Weston-super-Mare to Cardiff Central: 150129
1V05 0812 Nottingham to Cardiff Central: 170106
1V48 0645 Newcastle to Plymouth: 220033
2E22 1341 Bristol Temple Meads to Gloucester: 150108
2K34 1635 Bristol Temple Meads to Avonmouth: 150120
1V58 0900 Glasgow Central to Penzance: 221120
2D22 1610 Weston-super-Mare to Bristol Parkway: 150221
1F24 1423 Portsmouth Harbour to Cardiff Central: 158954
2O94 1450 Great Malvern to Weymouth: 150265 *
1W96 1716 Cardiff Central to Holyhead: 67001
2A48 1642 Bridgend to Aberdare: 150284
2P81 1700 Bargoed to Penarth: 150255
1B51 1545 London Paddington to Swansea: 43078/43091
1M95 1745 Cardiff Central to Nottingham: 170107
2R24 1732 Penarth to Rhymney: 150262
2F66 1647 Treherbert to Cardiff Central: 150279
2C45 1734 Radyr to Coryton: 143604
2N25 1735 Cardiff Central to Ebbw Vale Parkway: 150253 +
2Y73 1652 Aberdare to Barry Island: 150217
2M50 1725 Barry Island to Merthyr Tydfil: 150213

* 150265 was a last minute swap in place of 158952, which suffered a fault on the previous working (1V94 0900 Brighton to Great Malvern) and terminated at Temple Meads. 150265 was rammed to the rafters at TM from Great Malvern (1450) to the point where the dispatcher was telling passengers going to Bath to get the 1700 to London!

+ 150253 was also a last minute swap due to a broken-down freight train between Cardiff and Bridgend. The 1735 to Ebbw Vale is usually a 150+153 but this formation was stuck at Llanharan and didn't arrive back at Cardiff until 1802!

Also, 143606 was stood right in the middle of platform 2 with Swansea on the blinds. Did this work 2B69 1804 Cardiff Central to Swansea? Bearing in mind it usually leaves (and did, despite the disruption) from platform 3?
 

hassaanhc

Established Member
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
2,225
Location
Southall
There was again a 8.455 on the Reading service, one of them being the 2120 from Waterloo. Seems like they're having problems with the 458s again :|. Unfortunately once again I managed to miss Phil Sayer apologising for the lack of First Class :lol: :( was already sat on my train when this pulled in. At least it's better than the other day when I was in Costa at the time of announcement and also didn't think of getting in "455 thrash" when it was a perfect opportunity :(
And the Hounslow 458/5 diagram had 450565(?)+450073 on it (can't believe I've forgotten the number of the unit I was in!), I was on the last passenger journey of the day on that diagram, the 2107 departure from Waterloo.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
2103 Waterloo-Teddington via Richmond (Kingston loop) was 455720+455721 :D and both are refurbished units! I saw these together a few days ago as well, and again on Kingston loop via Putney first.
 
Last edited:

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,037
Location
Gloucester
An update on recent events: I've just found out that my phone is going to be repaired, so hopefully that'll mean I'll still have all of my sightings saved! I thought I may have had to have a replacement, but that's not the case. It will be another week at least, but the backlog will be worth it!

Wednesday 21st May 2014:
1W10 0615 Carmarthen to Manchester Piccadilly: 175003
2G54 0759 Maesteg to Cheltenham: 150279/150208
1B05 0645 London Paddington to Swansea: 43003/43185
1V32 0555 Crewe to Carmarthen: 175115
2B57 0914 Cardiff Central to Swansea: 150230
2L47 0746 Cheltenham to Maesteg: 158823 (why this service leaves Cheltenham at 0746 and not 0745 now I find most bizarre; 0745 was a nice round time!)
1W12 0705 Milford Haven to Manchester Piccadilly: 175112
2C13 0934 Radyr to Coryton: 153312
1B10 0745 London Paddington to Swansea: 43092/43162
2G56 0916 Maesteg to Cheltenham: 158818 (again, changed from 0915 to 0916!)
1V33 0630 Manchester Piccadilly to Milford Haven: 175004
2E03 0659 Pembroke Dock to Newport: 142069 (return working, 1B96 1040 Newport to Fishguard Harbour, swapped for 150208)
1L48 0928 Swansesa to London Paddington: 43070/43191
2L49 0846 Cheltenham to Maesteg: 158822 (vice the usual Pacer!)
1W56 0804 Fishguard Harbour to Manchester Piccadilly: 175116
1V35 0730 Manchester Piccadilly to Carmarthen: 175010
1B76 1815 London Paddington to Swansea: 43026/43146
2B39 1850 Carmarthen to Cardiff Central: 150229 (I had major excitement for this, as the day before this service was 150+158+153!)
1B79 1845 London Paddington to Swansea: 43069/43005

Thursday 22nd May 2014:
2L43 0537 Cheltenham to Maesteg: 150283/150250
1L24 0628 Swansea to London Paddington: 43053/43187
2B55 0714 Cardiff Central to Swansea: 153353/153327
2N05 0644 Maesteg to Ebbw Vale Parkway: 150236
1L32 0658 Swansea to London Paddington: 43128/43181
 

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Joined
14 Nov 2011
Messages
13,472
Location
Caerphilly
Pathing constraints can result in even one minutes difference at times. There may be something "in the "way" at certain times of day. Timetables have to be robust.
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,837
Location
Nowhere Heath
I haven't forgotten my observations from Monday, I've processed most of them but the laptop and the WiFi at work wouldn't agree with each other so I've still some way to go yet. I'll not be on my laptop until some time tomorrow at the earliest, meaning it'll be nearly a week since the bash!

Not out again until a week on Monday, 1st June, I believe.
 

hassaanhc

Established Member
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
2,225
Location
Southall
Yesterday the 2120 Waterloo-Reading was a double 455 again :D only know about it because I heard Phil say "We are sorry to inform you that First Class is not available on this train today" :lol:
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,837
Location
Nowhere Heath
Yesterday the 2120 Waterloo-Reading was a double 455 again :D only know about it because I heard Phil say "We are sorry to inform you that First Class is not available on this train today" :lol:

Seems to be happening a fair bit lately, I observed a pair of 455s at Reading the other week on a Waterloo service, alas I couldn't get there in time to get a ticket to get them in :( Would have only been to Earley due to time constraints but still...

Trainfan344: 2nd June then, I knew it was one or the other but couldn't remember when I was rushing yesterday's post which one :lol:

Finally all, I have just finished processing my observations from Monday's epic Greater Manchester bash! I might even consider a trip report, if I can be bothered to type it up and get the grey matter remembering it all :lol: So here we go at long last:

19th May 2014

170517+153365 0659 Birmingham New Street-Hereford, 0849 Hereford-Birmingham New Street
175103 0630 Manchester Piccadilly-Milford Haven
67001 0533 Holyhead-Cardiff Central
175010 0615 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly, 1130 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen, 1658 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly
350117 1102 Crewe-London Euston
323238 1034 Crewe-Manchester Piccadilly
390020 0955 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston, 1240 London Euston-Manchester Piccadilly
390123 1055 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
390127 0920 London Euston-Manchester Piccadilly
142054 1134 Manchester Piccadilly-Rose Hill Marple
185133 0954 York-Manchester Piccadilly
142041+142040 1203 Manchester Airport-Southport
142013 1146 Manchester Airport-Manchester Piccadilly
185142 1155 Manchester Airport-Cleethorpes, 1526 Cleethorpes-Manchester Airport

90047 1116 Trafford Park FLT-Felixstowe North FLT
390155 1235 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
185120 1122 Liverpool Lime Street-Scarborough
350405 1200 Manchester Airport-Edinburgh (started at Piccadilly today)
150115 1222 Manchester Piccadilly-Hazel Grove
220015 1307 Manchester Piccadilly-Bristol Temple Meads
150136+156441 1249 Manchester Piccadilly-Buxton
390005 1255 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
221130 1327 Manchester Piccadilly-Bournemouth
175105 1330 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen
156424 1229 Buxton-Manchester Piccadilly, 1349 Manchester Piccadilly-Buxton
390141 1335 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston, 1855 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
390125 1355 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
185127 1341 Manchester Piccadilly-Hull
175109 1350 Manchester Piccadilly-Llandudno
142030 1403 New Mills Central-Manchester Piccadilly, 1449 Manchester Piccadilly-Sheffield

390151 1455 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
221135 1507 Manchester Piccadilly-Bristol Temple Meads
150228 1449 Manchester Piccadilly-Buxton
156441+150224 1429 Buxton-Manchester Piccadilly
142042 1359 Chester-Manchester Piccadilly
390045 1310 London Euston-Manchester Piccadilly
158847+158846 1057 Norwich-Liverpool Lime Street
220013 1045 Bournemouth-Manchester Piccadilly
323236 1450 Crewe-Manchester Piccadilly
185141 1455 Manchester Airport-Cleethorpes (started at Piccadilly today)
142052 1517 Manchester Piccadilly-Chester
175112 1530 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen
175115 1550 Manchester Piccadilly-Llandudno

185129 1529 Manchester Airport-Blackpool North
175113 1331 Bangor-Manchester Piccadilly
156459 1540 Manchester Airport-Liverpool Lime Street
185107+185139 1440 Blackpool North and Barrow-in-Furness-Manchester Piccadilly
156427 1536 Hazel Grove-Preston
156486 1516 Liverpool Lime Street-Manchester Airport
156472 1455 Liverpool Lime Street-Manchester Oxford Road
158857+158780 1452 Liverpool Lime Street-Norwich
185138 1350 Scarborough-Liverpool Lime Street
170304+170306 1555 Manchester Airport-Cleethorpes
350409 1600 Manchester Airport-Edinburgh
150268+150116 1615 Huddersfield-Southport
156428 1545 Wigan Wallgate-Huddersfield

185140+185120 1450 Scarborough-Liverpool Lime Street
350401 1700 Manchester Airport-Glasgow Central
220019 1727 Manchester Piccadilly-Bournemouth
175107 1730 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen
390138 1735 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
390153 1520 London Euston-Manchester Piccadilly
220017 1245 Bournemouth-Manchester Piccadilly
220030 1500 Bristol Temple Meads-Manchester Piccadilly
150112 1838 Manchester Piccadilly-Alderley Edge
350410 1449 Glasgow Central-Manchester Airport
390103 1640 London Euston-Manchester Piccadilly
175002 1302 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly, 1830 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen

175116 1503 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly
170511+170517 2056 Hereford-Worcester Shrub Hill
66020 2140 Moreton-on-Lugg (Tarmac)-Hothfield Siding (left ridiculously early, then was quite late leaving Hereford!)
350406 0907 Glasgow Central-Manchester Airport
142039 1159 Chester-Manchester Piccadilly
150111 1349 Manchester Piccadilly-Marple
185113 1522 Liverpool Lime Street-Scarborough

Note that I did see some of these trains multiple times but didn't have time to note what they were on. If it meant missing getting a winner or getting my tea in the evening, then it didn't matter! I did also note other stuff but it was a case of "Was that 142060 or 142066?" sort of thing so didn't note it for sure. I've also inserted line breaks into the above list for ease of reading, and yes I'm well aware that most of these observations are probably not going to be of any help now to anyone!
 

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,037
Location
Gloucester
Seems to be happening a fair bit lately, I observed a pair of 455s at Reading the other week on a Waterloo service, alas I couldn't get there in time to get a ticket to get them in :( Would have only been to Earley due to time constraints but still...

Trainfan344: 2nd June then, I knew it was one or the other but couldn't remember when I was rushing yesterday's post which one :lol:

Finally all, I have just finished processing my observations from Monday's epic Greater Manchester bash! I might even consider a trip report, if I can be bothered to type it up and get the grey matter remembering it all :lol: So here we go at long last:

19th May 2014

170517+153365 0659 Birmingham New Street-Hereford, 0849 Hereford-Birmingham New Street
175103 0630 Manchester Piccadilly-Milford Haven
67001 0533 Holyhead-Cardiff Central
175010 0615 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly, 1130 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen, 1658 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly
350117 1102 Crewe-London Euston
323238 1034 Crewe-Manchester Piccadilly
390020 0955 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston, 1240 London Euston-Manchester Piccadilly
390123 1055 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
390127 0920 London Euston-Manchester Piccadilly
142054 1134 Manchester Piccadilly-Rose Hill Marple
185133 0954 York-Manchester Piccadilly
142041+142040 1203 Manchester Airport-Southport
142013 1146 Manchester Airport-Manchester Piccadilly
185142 1155 Manchester Airport-Cleethorpes, 1526 Cleethorpes-Manchester Airport

90047 1116 Trafford Park FLT-Felixstowe North FLT
390155 1235 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
185120 1122 Liverpool Lime Street-Scarborough
350405 1200 Manchester Airport-Edinburgh (started at Piccadilly today)
150115 1222 Manchester Piccadilly-Hazel Grove
220015 1307 Manchester Piccadilly-Bristol Temple Meads
150136+156441 1249 Manchester Piccadilly-Buxton
390005 1255 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
221130 1327 Manchester Piccadilly-Bournemouth
175105 1330 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen
156424 1229 Buxton-Manchester Piccadilly, 1349 Manchester Piccadilly-Buxton
390141 1335 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston, 1855 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
390125 1355 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
185127 1341 Manchester Piccadilly-Hull
175109 1350 Manchester Piccadilly-Llandudno
142030 1403 New Mills Central-Manchester Piccadilly, 1449 Manchester Piccadilly-Sheffield

390151 1455 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
221135 1507 Manchester Piccadilly-Bristol Temple Meads
150228 1449 Manchester Piccadilly-Buxton
156441+150224 1429 Buxton-Manchester Piccadilly
142042 1359 Chester-Manchester Piccadilly
390045 1310 London Euston-Manchester Piccadilly
158847+158846 1057 Norwich-Liverpool Lime Street
220013 1045 Bournemouth-Manchester Piccadilly
323236 1450 Crewe-Manchester Piccadilly
185141 1455 Manchester Airport-Cleethorpes (started at Piccadilly today)
142052 1517 Manchester Piccadilly-Chester
175112 1530 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen
175115 1550 Manchester Piccadilly-Llandudno

185129 1529 Manchester Airport-Blackpool North
175113 1331 Bangor-Manchester Piccadilly
156459 1540 Manchester Airport-Liverpool Lime Street
185107+185139 1440 Blackpool North and Barrow-in-Furness-Manchester Piccadilly
156427 1536 Hazel Grove-Preston
156486 1516 Liverpool Lime Street-Manchester Airport
156472 1455 Liverpool Lime Street-Manchester Oxford Road
158857+158780 1452 Liverpool Lime Street-Norwich
185138 1350 Scarborough-Liverpool Lime Street
170304+170306 1555 Manchester Airport-Cleethorpes
350409 1600 Manchester Airport-Edinburgh
150268+150116 1615 Huddersfield-Southport
156428 1545 Wigan Wallgate-Huddersfield

185140+185120 1450 Scarborough-Liverpool Lime Street
350401 1700 Manchester Airport-Glasgow Central
220019 1727 Manchester Piccadilly-Bournemouth
175107 1730 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen
390138 1735 Manchester Piccadilly-London Euston
390153 1520 London Euston-Manchester Piccadilly
220017 1245 Bournemouth-Manchester Piccadilly
220030 1500 Bristol Temple Meads-Manchester Piccadilly
150112 1838 Manchester Piccadilly-Alderley Edge
350410 1449 Glasgow Central-Manchester Airport
390103 1640 London Euston-Manchester Piccadilly
175002 1302 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly, 1830 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen

175116 1503 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly
170511+170517 2056 Hereford-Worcester Shrub Hill
66020 2140 Moreton-on-Lugg (Tarmac)-Hothfield Siding (left ridiculously early, then was quite late leaving Hereford!)
350406 0907 Glasgow Central-Manchester Airport
142039 1159 Chester-Manchester Piccadilly
150111 1349 Manchester Piccadilly-Marple
185113 1522 Liverpool Lime Street-Scarborough

Note that I did see some of these trains multiple times but didn't have time to note what they were on. If it meant missing getting a winner or getting my tea in the evening, then it didn't matter! I did also note other stuff but it was a case of "Was that 142060 or 142066?" sort of thing so didn't note it for sure. I've also inserted line breaks into the above list for ease of reading, and yes I'm well aware that most of these observations are probably not going to be of any help now to anyone!

Amazing stuff! When I go to Manchester I never make that many observations, purely because I'm doing other bits! But next time I'm gonna try and bash many units! Still got a LOT of Metrolink units to do too!
 

hassaanhc

Established Member
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
2,225
Location
Southall
Seems to be happening a fair bit lately, I observed a pair of 455s at Reading the other week on a Waterloo service, alas I couldn't get there in time to get a ticket to get them in :( Would have only been to Earley due to time constraints but still...

Yeah it does, seems like the 458s are playing up again. You're not the only one to miss an opportunity to get a ride on them, I did that too :lol: It was the 1420 departure from Waterloo when I was there to get the 1422 Weybridge via Hounslow (going to Hounslow), it was in the next platform and it didn't occur to me to take the Reading train to Twickenham by which point we would have overtaken the 1415 departure from Waterloo for Hounslow via Richmond, which would in fact get to Hounslow about 2-3 minutes earlier than my Weybridge train! :P
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,837
Location
Nowhere Heath
Yeah it does, seems like the 458s are playing up again. You're not the only one to miss an opportunity to get a ride on them, I did that too :lol: It was the 1420 departure from Waterloo when I was there to get the 1422 Weybridge via Hounslow (going to Hounslow), it was in the next platform and it didn't occur to me to take the Reading train to Twickenham by which point we would have overtaken the 1415 departure from Waterloo for Hounslow via Richmond, which would in fact get to Hounslow about 2-3 minutes earlier than my Weybridge train! :P

Whoops! I've done that sort of thing before, when you realise it's really annoying! Quite so, I usually find out myself moaning out loud to myself and coming up with all manners of random curses. Most definitely not posting examples! :lol:
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Amazing stuff! When I go to Manchester I never make that many observations, purely because I'm doing other bits! But next time I'm gonna try and bash many units! Still got a LOT of Metrolink units to do too!

Fair games :) I was considering on my way north a day on Metrolink, so as to score winner track in the Baker for the first time in ages, however I ended up doing what I always do on a Mancunian day out, getting a Greater Manchester Day Ranger for £5 (exceptional value I must point out)! So glad I did with the amount of red penning I ended up doing!

I have only got 2 or 3 M5000s in the book, I just don't do Metrolink very often. Going to have to change that eventually...
 

andyb2706

Member
Joined
21 Jan 2013
Messages
747
Location
Manchester
Fair games :) I was considering on my way north a day on Metrolink, so as to score winner track in the Baker for the first time in ages, however I ended up doing what I always do on a Mancunian day out, getting a Greater Manchester Day Ranger for £5 (exceptional value I must point out)! So glad I did with the amount of red penning I ended up doing!

I have only got 2 or 3 M5000s in the book, I just don't do Metrolink very often. Going to have to change that eventually...

I don't know whether you realise this but the £5 GM Day Ranger is valid on the Metrolink in the Central Zone (which the boundaries are Deansgate-Castlefield, New Islington, Shudehill - while Victoria is shut) so just 30-60 minutes on the trams in the central zone should knock quite a few off your list. Or there is a tram/train ticket for £7.90 that covers the same area as the GM Ranger but also the entire Metrolink network as well.

Hope this can be useful to you. Also I will have to post some details of services I have noted over the last few days on here, but not tomorrow I am out on a £7.90 tram/train ticket......these few days follow on from my remarks on the red pen page :)
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,837
Location
Nowhere Heath
Thanks for the gen :) As I need most of the Metrolink network for coverage I'm not too fussed about scoring trams for now, although I did know about the ranger covering the city zone.

Hope you have a good trip and score plenty of winners :)
 

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,037
Location
Gloucester
Friday 30th May 2014:
1L38 0758 Swansea to London Paddington: 43146/43026
1B05 0645 London Paddington to Swansea: 43063/43009
2B57 0914 Cardiff Central to Swansea: 150255
1L42 0730 Carmarthen to London Paddington: 43004/43003
2L47 0746 Cheltenham to Maesteg: 150237
1F11 1030 Cardiff Central to Portsmouth Harbour: 158959
2L49 0845 Cheltenham to Maesteg: 158830
2N11 1035 Cardiff Central to Ebbw Vale Parkway: 150230
2R06 1002 Penarth to Rhymney: 150262
2E03 0659 Pembroke Dock to Newport: 150279
2F20 0917 Treherbert to Cardiff Central: 150256
1L48 0928 Swansea to London Paddington: 43024/43032
2P31 0927 Rhymney to Penarth: 150241
2F12 0940 Ebbw Vale Parkway to Cardiff Central: 150251
1M37 1100 Bristol Temple Meads to Manchester Piccadilly: 220012
2Y14 1112 Bristol Parkway to Weston-super-Mare: 150246
2O97 1640 Gloucester to Weymouth: 150244/153333
2C85 1700 Cardiff Central to Taunton: 150266/150239
1F26 1523 Portsmouth Harbour to Cardiff Central: 158952
2C22 1748 Bristol Parkway to Westbury: 158950 (back to two coaches again?!)
1M65 1654 Exeter St Davids to Manchester Piccadilly: 221138
1F29 1730 Cardiff Central to Portsmouth Harbour: 158955
1W97 1645 Llanelli to Chester: 175004
1M84 1845 Cardiff Central to Nottingham: 170523
1W74 1658 Carmarthen to Manchester Piccadilly: 175005
1B69 1745 London Paddington to Swansea: 43148/43036
1B64 1708 Milford Haven to Cardiff Central: 175105 (normally a 2 car unit)
1L94 1929 Swansea to London Paddington: 43139/43187
2B39 1850 Carmarthen to Cardiff Central: 150231/150283
1B79 1845 London Paddington to Swansea: 43145/43158
2G72 2015 Maesteg to Cheltenham: 150213
2L71 1945 Cheltenham to Maesteg: 3-car 175!!!! (although I'm sure this was a 150 as I saw it pass me at Newport on the inbound working, set swap at Cardiff on return perhaps?)
 
Last edited:

hassaanhc

Established Member
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
2,225
Location
Southall
Today's Hounslow 458/5 diagram was run by 458533 only, so short formed (well the 1737 via Brentford and 1915 via Richmond definitely were)
 

andyb2706

Member
Joined
21 Jan 2013
Messages
747
Location
Manchester
First time I have dipped my toe into this thread and this is part on of three days from earlier this week, more to appear.

26th May
142012 2H56 1835 Manchester Piccadilly - Rose Hill Marple
150211 2S63 2035 Sheffield - Manchester Piccadilly
142061 2S18 0949 Manchester Piccadilly - Sheffield
142001 2S49 1614 Sheffield - Manchester Piccadilly
142038 5J34 0907 Stockport - Newton Heath
142047 2F71 0946 Manchester Victoria - Southport
142013 2F71 0946 Manchester Victoria - Southport
156423 2E76 0821 Blackpool North - Huddersfield
185146 1E66 0912 Liverpool Lime St - Newcastle
156428 2N91 1023 Manchester Victoria - Blackpool North
150277 2F21 1002 Manchester Victoria - Liverpool Lime St
150138 2J64 0930 Bolton - Rochdale
150149 2J66 0944 Kirkby - Rochdale
142049 2F19 1014 Manchester Victoria - Kirkby
142053 2J74 0951 Southport - Manchester Victoria
156464 2J10 1045 Wigan Wallgate - Stalybridge
142034 2A08 1023 Southport - Manchester Airport
156440 2A08 1023 Southport - Manchester Airport
150224 2J68 1044 Kirkby - Rochdale
507008 2G79 1128 Kirkby - Liverpool Central
507024 2O21 1125 Liverpool Central - Ormskirk
507011 2G39 1120 Ormskirk - Liverpool Central
507021 2K20 1135 Liverpool Central - Kirkby
508134 2G80 1143 Kirkby - Liverpool Central
507027 2O22 1140 Liverpool Central - Ormskirk
508103 2G40 1135 Ormskirk - Liverpool Central
507008 2K21 1150 Liverpool Central - Kirkby
507021 2G81 1158 Kirkby - Liverpool Central
507011 2O23 1155 Liverpool Central - Ormskirk
507024 2G42 1205 Ormskirk - Liverpool Central
508103 2O24 1210 Liverpool Central - Ormskirk
507011 2G44 1236 Ormskirk - Liverpool Central
508108 2O25 1225 Liverpool Central - Ormskirk
507024 2O26 1240 Liverpool Central - Ormskirk
508108 2O25 1225 Liverpool Central - Ormskirk
508103 2G45 1245 Ormskirk - Liverpool Central
153363 2N01 1324 Ormskirk - Preston
350409 1M96 1109 Glasgow Central - Manchester Airport
142052 2N14 1321 Blackpool South - Colne
350406 1S61 1300 Manchester Airport - Glasgow Central
150115 2N26 1236 Hazel Grove- Preston
185134 1U67 1344 Blackpool North - Manchester Airport
156482 2N72 1304 Liverpool South Parkway - Blackpool North
150204 2H08 1423 Preston - Hazel Grove
156427 2H08 1423 Preston - Hazel Grove
142035 2S17 1323 Colne - Blackpool South
158757 1B25 1411 Blackpool North - York
158861 1B24 1318 York - Blackpool North
155342 2U33 1426 Manchester Victoria - Leeds
155345 2M52 1452 Leeds - Manchester Victoria
158791 2E55 1616 Manchester Victoria - Leeds
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top