The Wikipedia page about the Weymouth Quay tramway is currently claiming that there are due to be engineer's trains to Weymouth Quay this coming week. It cites as evidence some pages on Realtime Trains:
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/B16967/2013/10/21/advanced
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/B23782/2013/10/22/advanced
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/B23786/2013/10/23/advanced
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/B23790/2013/10/24/advanced
I'm no expert on the tramway, but I understand that it hasn't been used for years, so it would seem very surprising if there were to be trains this week; is it still physically useable? I'm not familiar with Realtime Trains either, but it's rather suspicious that the page for the working on Monday 21st already has realtime information in it the evening before, and there don't appear to be any return workings.
Can anyone shed any light on this? Is it perhaps some test data or something of that kind that someone has put into the system, or is there some other explanation? Are entries like this common in Realtime Trains? And assuming that the Wikipedia page is incorrect, are there any Wikipedia editors here who would like to correct it?
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/B16967/2013/10/21/advanced
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/B23782/2013/10/22/advanced
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/B23786/2013/10/23/advanced
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/B23790/2013/10/24/advanced
I'm no expert on the tramway, but I understand that it hasn't been used for years, so it would seem very surprising if there were to be trains this week; is it still physically useable? I'm not familiar with Realtime Trains either, but it's rather suspicious that the page for the working on Monday 21st already has realtime information in it the evening before, and there don't appear to be any return workings.
Can anyone shed any light on this? Is it perhaps some test data or something of that kind that someone has put into the system, or is there some other explanation? Are entries like this common in Realtime Trains? And assuming that the Wikipedia page is incorrect, are there any Wikipedia editors here who would like to correct it?
