For a while now I've been trying to book a return from London to Blackpool North. For 2 adults with a two together card.
Going 27 Oct and return 30 Oct.
But I can't get a fare for this journey. I keep getting told that while trains have been timetabled no fares are available.
I was advised to try routing via Leeds which does give me fares, but surely as it's a less obvious route it's costing more?
Avanti west coast ( just one TOC I've tried) has the weekday tickets available up 21 Oct and then weekdays from 31st onwards again.
All weekend dates and Oct half term (24-28 Oct) are greyed out and if you click on them you get the message "Timetables not yet confirmed - Sign up for ticket alerts"
I have signed up for ticket alerts, but received nothing.
I was just trying to book a cheap getaway, and hopes to get early cheaper advance fares.
I feel I can't book the accommodation in case I simply can never get the tickets?
Someone has mentioned going an alternative route, like via Leeds.
But can anyone tell me if this more expensive?
Can anyone suggest an alternative route?
I've attached a screenshot of the message I receive on trainsplit, if it helps!
Going 27 Oct and return 30 Oct.
But I can't get a fare for this journey. I keep getting told that while trains have been timetabled no fares are available.
I was advised to try routing via Leeds which does give me fares, but surely as it's a less obvious route it's costing more?
Avanti west coast ( just one TOC I've tried) has the weekday tickets available up 21 Oct and then weekdays from 31st onwards again.
All weekend dates and Oct half term (24-28 Oct) are greyed out and if you click on them you get the message "Timetables not yet confirmed - Sign up for ticket alerts"
I have signed up for ticket alerts, but received nothing.
I was just trying to book a cheap getaway, and hopes to get early cheaper advance fares.
I feel I can't book the accommodation in case I simply can never get the tickets?
Someone has mentioned going an alternative route, like via Leeds.
But can anyone tell me if this more expensive?
Can anyone suggest an alternative route?
I've attached a screenshot of the message I receive on trainsplit, if it helps!