No idea what section this should be in so feel free to move if neccessary.
Popped into my local Poundland store today and found that they had several of the Trains In Traction DVD series available as well as various different steam dvd's. I purchased the two that I didn't have, "Diesels In Action" & "More Rail Freight".
Not sure how long they will have these for and not sure if they are stocked at all Poundland outlets so have a look in your local Poundland tomorrow!
Popped into my local Poundland store today and found that they had several of the Trains In Traction DVD series available as well as various different steam dvd's. I purchased the two that I didn't have, "Diesels In Action" & "More Rail Freight".
Not sure how long they will have these for and not sure if they are stocked at all Poundland outlets so have a look in your local Poundland tomorrow!