Spydarman
Member
Hello everyone,
Just introduce myself, I'm from Winnipeg, Canada. (Where the name Winnie the Pooh comes from ).
I've been living in Tokyo for 10 years and have loved the train culture here.
I've started taking some videos of trains and train riding, which I'd like to share with people.
This first video is of the Yamanote Line, the main circle line in downtown Tokyo:
This second video is of the Yurikamome Line, an automated guideway transit with wheels (often mistaken for a monorail), that travels around the Tokyo waterfront around Tokyo Bay.
https://youtu.be/NDgTwlQSzMM
If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing!
If people are interested, I'd like to take some requests to take more train videos around town.
Thank you!
ありがとうございます
Just introduce myself, I'm from Winnipeg, Canada. (Where the name Winnie the Pooh comes from ).
I've been living in Tokyo for 10 years and have loved the train culture here.
I've started taking some videos of trains and train riding, which I'd like to share with people.
This first video is of the Yamanote Line, the main circle line in downtown Tokyo:
This second video is of the Yurikamome Line, an automated guideway transit with wheels (often mistaken for a monorail), that travels around the Tokyo waterfront around Tokyo Bay.
https://youtu.be/NDgTwlQSzMM
If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing!
If people are interested, I'd like to take some requests to take more train videos around town.
Thank you!
ありがとうございます