traintimemf
Member
- Joined
- 6 Sep 2016
- Messages
- 36
hi,
just wondering what sort of service operates on christmas eve/day as i will be flying into schiphol on 24/12 and will be travelling to oberhausen/mulheim
I am with someone who is wanting to go to amsterdam before travelling to germany but thought i would better check what sort of service to expect on the 24th? and wehther any travel would be possible on 25th?
I am also assuming things will running generally as normal on the 27th of december but if anyone knows anymore that would be great
just wondering what sort of service operates on christmas eve/day as i will be flying into schiphol on 24/12 and will be travelling to oberhausen/mulheim
I am with someone who is wanting to go to amsterdam before travelling to germany but thought i would better check what sort of service to expect on the 24th? and wehther any travel would be possible on 25th?
I am also assuming things will running generally as normal on the 27th of december but if anyone knows anymore that would be great