• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Training Manual - Introduction to Railway Signalling

Status
Not open for further replies.

minty625

Member
Joined
10 Jan 2024
Messages
11
Location
Manchester
Hope everyone is well and happy new year! I am looking for a training manual that was created the British Railways Board ( S&T Engineering Department). It is called "Introduction to Railway Signalling". I believe it was created in the 90s (probably by the West Midlands Project Group). I have attached a part of the manual. I would appreciate if anyone has it or could find it please. THANKS.
 

Attachments

  • 51 introduction to signalling circuitry (2).pdf
    440.9 KB · Views: 32
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

minty625

Member
Joined
10 Jan 2024
Messages
11
Location
Manchester
Thanks for your reply. I can only find the odd link to a pdf. Do you have a link to the entire thing or the page where they have it all please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top