• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee train driver jobs in Reading or near Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNK80Q3

Member
Joined
27 Feb 2018
Messages
7
Location
Reading
Hi I live in Reading and want to apply for a trainee train driver job. I have read that to be considered for the job I need to live close to a depot, so it should take me around 45 minutes to an hour max to travel to the depot. I have done a few months of research and read posts on this forum so I know what to expect from the job. Are there any drivers on here who can suggest a company which have a depot in Reading or near Reading? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

142094

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2009
Messages
8,789
Location
Newcastle
GWR are advertising and have been for some time but only for qualified drivers at the minute for LTV services.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top