• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee service driver newton hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foster2518

New Member
Joined
14 Feb 2019
Messages
3
Good morning, I’m new to this site, I’ve recently applied and been invited for stage one testing for the trainee service driver at newton hill role, I’ve been looking online and trying to do as much background reading as possible. Just wondering if anyone has any insight or advice on what I should expect at each stage of testing. Regards
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidlandsChap

Member
Joined
15 Apr 2018
Messages
196
Hi buddy
There is a wealth of information on this forum breaking down excactly what happens at stage 1 and 2 assessments. Its easy to find so I dont think you will get many people writing a full breakdown of what to epect the day. Have a browse and if you have any specific questions then you will probably have more luck with getting a response.
My advice however would be plan your route to the assessment day, if you are a long distance away then consider staying overnight to ensure you arrive stress free and ready to do your best.
 

Foster2518

New Member
Joined
14 Feb 2019
Messages
3
Hi buddy
There is a wealth of information on this forum breaking down excactly what happens at stage 1 and 2 assessments. Its easy to find so I dont think you will get many people writing a full breakdown of what to epect the day. Have a browse and if you have any specific questions then you will probably have more luck with getting a response.
My advice however would be plan your route to the assessment day, if you are a long distance away then consider staying overnight to ensure you arrive stress free and ready to do your best.
Cheers fella, think I was a bit bemused with so many threads, but after a fair bit of digging I’ve come across what I was looking for. Cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top