• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Depot Shunt Drivers x 6 - Freightliner - Crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aivilo

Member
Joined
15 Jan 2014
Messages
646
Location
Surrey
Trainee yet freight train driving experience would preferred. Also mentions safety of the line.
 

Aivilo

Member
Joined
15 Jan 2014
Messages
646
Location
Surrey
Hey it states trainee in the title go for it.

Shunt drivers are surely on mid 30k
 

Ihopeipass

Member
Joined
10 Feb 2015
Messages
37
Location
Staffordshire
Applied for this role back in July when they advertised then. Advert disappeared before the closing date at the End of September. Wonder if I will be considered this time or shall I just reapply.
 

Aivilo

Member
Joined
15 Jan 2014
Messages
646
Location
Surrey
I would apply buddy as apparently if you don't hear within four weeks they suggest it's unsuccessful. Well that's what was in an advert
 

Aivilo

Member
Joined
15 Jan 2014
Messages
646
Location
Surrey
I did reference the advert wording above.

I racked my brains on the number of shunt drivers they want as I'm sure there is only four at present, unless they intend to make them mobile.
 

Aivilo

Member
Joined
15 Jan 2014
Messages
646
Location
Surrey
Go through the adverts they're never proof read. Pretty sure they're still looking for tran drivers on one advert
 

martin2345uk

Established Member
Joined
21 Sep 2011
Messages
2,409
Location
Essex
Doesn't seem to be anywhere on the application form for any kind of covering letter... so purely based on CV and job history...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top