• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee conductor position with Northern Rail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyjonesy

New Member
Joined
4 Sep 2025
Messages
2
Location
Manchester
Hello there I have recently applied for a Trainee conductor position with Northern Rail.

First stage was a telephone informal chat with their talent aquistion team.

I have now secured a face to face interview at Northern rails assesment centre later this month.

Can anyone please give me any tips ,advice etc.

I would be very grateful.

Tony
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top