• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Simulator for £0.73 on Humble Bundle - last day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inversnecky

Member
Joined
1 Jan 2021
Messages
581
Location
Scotland
For those of you looking to try TS - you can't go wrong for 73p!

It's now in its last couple of days, so you'll have to be quick:


There are other options to include another dozen or two trains, but you'll likely need to have a collection of routes for these if you are a newcomer.

I just bought it and added £105 of DLC trains that I didn't already have.

My purchase actually included the core game which you can read about here:


But I have a code for it if anyone would like to try the game, which you can have for free, as I already have the game - otherwise it would cost you £25 on Steam!

You'll need a Steam account. Just PM me with a request, and I'll post when it's gone.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Inversnecky

Member
Joined
1 Jan 2021
Messages
581
Location
Scotland
Sorry for missing that, I searched for "Humble" but nothing came up, though I was sure I'd read about it here. Thanks for the pointer

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Still have TS game available for free, to anyone interested.
 
Last edited:

Peter C

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2018
Messages
4,739
Location
GWR land
Probably worth adding the comment that this bundle/offer has now ended: according to the link in post 1, 47,564 bundles were sold, and £186,136.27 was raised. Not bad!

-Peter
 

Inversnecky

Member
Joined
1 Jan 2021
Messages
581
Location
Scotland
That's great news. I've still got a free extra copy of Train Simulator I got as part of this sale, if anyone wants to get hooked. Didn't realise it would be so hard to give away!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top