Inversnecky
Member
For those of you looking to try TS - you can't go wrong for 73p!
It's now in its last couple of days, so you'll have to be quick:
www.humblebundle.com
There are other options to include another dozen or two trains, but you'll likely need to have a collection of routes for these if you are a newcomer.
I just bought it and added £105 of DLC trains that I didn't already have.
My purchase actually included the core game which you can read about here:
store.steampowered.com
But I have a code for it if anyone would like to try the game, which you can have for free, as I already have the game - otherwise it would cost you £25 on Steam!
You'll need a Steam account. Just PM me with a request, and I'll post when it's gone.
It's now in its last couple of days, so you'll have to be quick:
Humble Train Sim Expedition Bundle
Get Train Simulator 2021 and plenty of extras for it such as BR Blue Diesel Electric Pack! Plus, pay what you want & support charity!
www.humblebundle.com
There are other options to include another dozen or two trains, but you'll likely need to have a collection of routes for these if you are a newcomer.
I just bought it and added £105 of DLC trains that I didn't already have.
My purchase actually included the core game which you can read about here:
Train Simulator Classic on Steam
The ultimate railway hobby for more than 15 years! From historic steam locomotives to modern high-speed and heavy freight trains, and routes around the world, Train Simulator Classic is the simulation made by railfans for railfans.
But I have a code for it if anyone would like to try the game, which you can have for free, as I already have the game - otherwise it would cost you £25 on Steam!
You'll need a Steam account. Just PM me with a request, and I'll post when it's gone.
