• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Running Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,465
Folks,

Apologies if this is the wrong place and feel free to move it into the correct forum.

Just need a hand with some information. I took the 1855 St Pancras-Sheffield service which was delayed due to signal failures. However I forgot to check the exact number of minutes when I got back as I was rushing for the bus. Obviously data doesn't exist in the public domain now. Wondering if anyone with access can check for me the exact number of minutes the delay was arriving into Leicester?

Also my mate's on the 2015 Nottingham train and it was cut short to finish at Leicester. Could you please check the number of minutes delay into Leicester for that one as well? Compensation due for 30 minutes' delay so not sure if this one was that late.

Thanks in advance.
:)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,190
Location
0035
The 18.55 this evening arrived into Sheffield 54 minutes late, at 21.54.

The 20.15 to Nottingham arrived at Leicester 21.50. The only logical connection I can see would be onto the 21.54 from Leicester to Nottingham, which left 20 minutes late and arrived 20 minutes late at 22.50. The 20.15 was due for arrival at 22.01, so your friend would have arrived 49 minutes late.

In order to avoid being accused of making fraudulent claims I would check, and advise your friend to check whether you were actually on the trains I have detailed above.
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,421
Location
Yorkshire
If you tell them you were very late when you send your claim in, they can look up the extent of the delay.
 

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,465
Cheers all.

yorkie, I thought I'd do this as a last resort, but I might do it now anyway as I was definitely late enough for it.

I guess my mate's not entitled to anything as it was due in at Leicester at 2129, so only 21 minutes late. I'll have to buy him a pint later this week for building his hopes up :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top