Kind of - I was thinking more of a map version of a page like this: https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service/gb-nr:H37846/2023-03-04/detailed#allox_id=0 showing a line going from Blyth to Fort William through all the points it passes through.Something like this? https://www.map.signalbox.io/?location=@53.95756,-1.09381,9Z
There are more diagrammatic style maps if you're interested in the signalling side of things as well.
Word of warning to anyone that looks at this: the "locations" of trains on here are just calculated off the timetable and generic acceleration/deceleration values rather than actually being live.Something like this? https://www.map.signalbox.io/?location=@53.95756,-1.09381,9Z
Just now it showed a train moving across the platforms at York, west to east, then east to west. Then it returned to the tracks and set off towards Scarborough,Word of warning to anyone that looks at this: the "locations" of trains on here are just calculated off the timetable and generic acceleration/deceleration values rather than actually being live.
I've downloaded and installed this, but I can't see any difference to RTT. What am I missing?How about this Chrome extension for the RTT website? There’s one or two small glitches for routes that traverse the Marches, but overall it’s a very good add-on:
![]()
I've downloaded and installed this, but I can't see any difference to RTT. What am I missing?
That looks like just the thing! Thanks. I've tried it now and it seems to do what I want it to.How about this Chrome extension for the RTT website? There’s one or two small glitches for routes that traverse the Marches, but overall it’s a very good add-on:
![]()
Nope - no map icon top rightClick on the service you want, there’s a map icon in the top right. That plots the route
