• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train manager Birmingham new street crosscountry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedispatcher

Member
Joined
7 Feb 2016
Messages
106
Hello all, is there anyone on here that has been through the train manager/senior conductor recruitment process and could offer some guidance please? I know what to expect with Rules and Ticketing tests but am slightly unsure about the group exercise and the presentation on how I would give good service.

Any help is much appreciated. Cheers
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Danny80

New Member
Joined
12 Jul 2016
Messages
4
I was going to ask the same as I'm also unsure about the process in terms of presentation and group exercise. I take it you have been invited to the assessment day next Tuesday 19th July in Birmingham?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top