• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train is not listed on RTT/NR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uk125

Member
Joined
21 Jun 2020
Messages
79
Location
Beckenham
Hi

This morning I arrived at Beckenham Junction at 6.20am to catch the 6.24am train for Victoria (6.30am old timetable).

A 6 trains set arrived at 6.20am , almost full, I got onboard and found a seat. I don't recognise anyone, the train straight to Victoria without stopping any stations which was nice!

I couldn't find this train on RTT or NR. I feel this train was coming from Ashford or somewhere. My usual 8 trains set comes from Orpington.

What's the mystery with this train?

TIA
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

norbitonflyer

Established Member
Joined
24 Mar 2020
Messages
5,780
Location
SW London
Yes must be this one. What would the reasons it made an unscheduled call?
Could be for any numbver of reasons. Replacing a call in a cancelled service. Allowing a passenger on the wrong train to get off (unlikely for most passengers, but the railway may make an exception for a vulnerable one). Staffing reason?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top