• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train drivers going from UK to Norway

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Firedriver

Member
Joined
6 May 2023
Messages
21
Location
Manchester
I’m not aware of any but if you can speak Norwegian and eligible to live there then there’s no harm in sending your cv and cover letter to the tocs over there
 

godfreycomplex

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2016
Messages
1,755
I think all Norwegian train drivers have to go through here - www.lokforerskolen.no.

So it might be worth contacting them and seeing what the craic is regarding transfer (although I suspect you will have to start from scratch)

Minimum B2 Norwegian
 
Last edited:

Top