Hi everyone
I'm new to this forum and looking to become a trainee train driver. I've seen a course which is around £80 + VAT which is in Kent. Has anybody done this course and is it any good? I'm a 27 year old fully qualified electrician and want a total career change and this is something I've always wanted to do. Any hints or tips would be great because to be honest I haven't got a clue where to start? I'm in the midlands and have had a look at london midlands careers and there's nothing at the moment is there any other companies who look for trainees in the birminham area?
http://www.how2become.com/train-driver-course/
Cheers
Jamie
I'm new to this forum and looking to become a trainee train driver. I've seen a course which is around £80 + VAT which is in Kent. Has anybody done this course and is it any good? I'm a 27 year old fully qualified electrician and want a total career change and this is something I've always wanted to do. Any hints or tips would be great because to be honest I haven't got a clue where to start? I'm in the midlands and have had a look at london midlands careers and there's nothing at the moment is there any other companies who look for trainees in the birminham area?
http://www.how2become.com/train-driver-course/
Cheers
Jamie