Here’s a bit of a strange one...
08:04 Sheffield to Leeds via Castleford departs 15 minutes late then gets to Wakefield and suddenly decides it wants to dodge Castleford
Now I know it can go the route avoiding Castleford but it seems as if it was never actually 'cancelled', just marked as 'no report' on Real Train Times...
I mean probably quite a sensible decision to do so as it managed to claw back a lot of the delay by doing so, but probably upset a few of the passengers stood at Castleford station in the rain! (plus anyone wanting to alight at Castleford although I suppose they could have bailed at Kirkgate for the 09:28)
08:04 Sheffield to Leeds via Castleford departs 15 minutes late then gets to Wakefield and suddenly decides it wants to dodge Castleford
Now I know it can go the route avoiding Castleford but it seems as if it was never actually 'cancelled', just marked as 'no report' on Real Train Times...
I mean probably quite a sensible decision to do so as it managed to claw back a lot of the delay by doing so, but probably upset a few of the passengers stood at Castleford station in the rain! (plus anyone wanting to alight at Castleford although I suppose they could have bailed at Kirkgate for the 09:28)