croydonite
New Member
- Joined
- 5 Mar 2012
- Messages
- 2
Hello to all,
I am collecting information about the Cheshire Lines Railway and am seeking more information about the freight and passenger turns (both CLC and MR) which typically were powered from Trafford Park motive power depot before 1948. I have a fairly comprehensive account of Heaton Mersey and Northwich duties but I have found detailed diagram information relating to Trafford park to be particularly difficult to find. I have looked for books that might include this topic without success. If you know of any relevant material, do mention the title.
If any member can help me fill in the blanks then I will be most grateful.
Best wishes
Richard Stevens
qpalzmr@hotmail.com
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I am collecting information about the Cheshire Lines Railway and am seeking more information about the freight and passenger turns (both CLC and MR) which typically were powered from Trafford Park motive power depot before 1948. I have a fairly comprehensive account of Heaton Mersey and Northwich duties but I have found detailed diagram information relating to Trafford park to be particularly difficult to find. I have looked for books that might include this topic without success. If you know of any relevant material, do mention the title.
If any member can help me fill in the blanks then I will be most grateful.
Best wishes
Richard Stevens
qpalzmr@hotmail.com
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]