• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPE Scotland Trains Booked for 185s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordac

Established Member
Joined
5 Mar 2016
Messages
2,386
Location
Birmingham
I know that if a 350 goes kaput, they'll very often sub in a 185, but I think there's still a few workings which are booked for them. Can anyone tell me what these are, please?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

route101

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,316
I know that if a 350 goes kaput, they'll very often sub in a 185, but I think there's still a few workings which are booked for them. Can anyone tell me what these are, please?

Pretty sure the 0906 Glasgow to Man Airport on a Friday is a 185 . Im sure it was yesterday .
One went past yesterday southbound from Glasgow after 7 and what about the 1900 service from manchester to Glasgow?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top