Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Post 1065 isn’t entirely accurate.
1P92/1T51 run to/from Leeds (SX).
The return working of 1T78 is now 1E49 rather than 1T47.
Most departures from York are later past the hour than previously.
Post 1065 isn’t entirely accurate.
1P92/1T51 run to/from Leeds (SX).
The return working of 1T78 is now 1T49 rather than 1T47.
Most departures from York are later past the hour than previously.
Mostly still training backlogs, which were initially triggered by late delivery causing a clash with the 2 year virus society that we are only starting to see any relief from finally.
Curious that 1B63, the current 6.09 from Sheffield is absent from the May timetable on RTT. Covid service slimming or is that supposed to be a Nova 3 when more training is completed?
Curious that 1B63, the current 6.09 from Sheffield is absent from the May timetable on RTT. Covid service slimming or is that supposed to be a Nova 3 when more training is completed?
I see that the 15:34 is missing from the list at the time that I am typing this. I suspect this may be because this is to remain as the transfer diagram getting a set to LO in the daytime as the 15:29 ex MAN is showing.
First idea was York from London but I could chase 195s, 331s and 397s as well if I went elsewhere. I am thinking a long day in Manchester would bag all the four Scarborough workings. Similarly in Leeds but a bit shorter day (but minus 397s). But Manchester might see a training run. Also Longsight hosts one iirc (visible from passing trains ?).
Because traincrew are in industrial dispute and not working rest days.
There simply isn’t enough staff to run trains currently, let alone a service uplift. The company are hoping that by September things can increase with the numbers of drivers and conductors being brought into the company.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.