So they are doing Victoria/Guide Bridge - Stalybridge and Church Fenton - Colton Jct
Huddersfield - Dewsbury is a big project which I assume is starting up.
But where will be the next 'simple' bit of electrification be?
One or more of these bits?
Stalybridge - Standedge West portal
Standedge Tunnel
Standedge Hunnel East portal - Huddersfield
Dewsbury - {some point between Dewsbury and Leeds}
{some point between Dewsbury and Leeds} - Leeds
Neville Hill - Micklefield
Micklefield - Church Fenton
If I have missed any announcement about further electrification Apologies.
Any impediments to any of these sections going ahead soon?
Huddersfield - Dewsbury is a big project which I assume is starting up.
But where will be the next 'simple' bit of electrification be?
One or more of these bits?
Stalybridge - Standedge West portal
Standedge Tunnel
Standedge Hunnel East portal - Huddersfield
Dewsbury - {some point between Dewsbury and Leeds}
{some point between Dewsbury and Leeds} - Leeds
Neville Hill - Micklefield
Micklefield - Church Fenton
If I have missed any announcement about further electrification Apologies.
Any impediments to any of these sections going ahead soon?