PlexiDriver
Member
- Joined
- 5 Aug 2019
- Messages
- 220
Hey all
Just wanted to ask a couple of things about the conditions at TPE. I'm specifically looking for York but happy to hear other depots too!
1. Does anyone have a copy of the 802 link at York's roster that they would be able to share?
2. Is there much overtime going at the moment, I noticed there are a lot of spare shifts?
3. What does an average day look like, for example if you sign York to Liverpool, do you do that entire trip once, or is it cut into pieces?
4. How are company relations since First Group departed?
5. Do people prefer the 802s or 185s?
6. For new drivers (qualified) how long does TPE give to route learn and traction competency?
7. I've heard there are no permanent swaps - is this true? (So permanent earlies / lates etc.)
8. York specifically, do all drivers sign York - Manchester Airport and Scarborough?
9. Is there a like for like travel pass with other TOCs available?
I think that's everything - I've seen some of these answers before but couldn't find them again - so I'm keen to get more up to date answers and put them all in once place.
Thanks again everyone
Just wanted to ask a couple of things about the conditions at TPE. I'm specifically looking for York but happy to hear other depots too!
1. Does anyone have a copy of the 802 link at York's roster that they would be able to share?
2. Is there much overtime going at the moment, I noticed there are a lot of spare shifts?
3. What does an average day look like, for example if you sign York to Liverpool, do you do that entire trip once, or is it cut into pieces?
4. How are company relations since First Group departed?
5. Do people prefer the 802s or 185s?
6. For new drivers (qualified) how long does TPE give to route learn and traction competency?
7. I've heard there are no permanent swaps - is this true? (So permanent earlies / lates etc.)
8. York specifically, do all drivers sign York - Manchester Airport and Scarborough?
9. Is there a like for like travel pass with other TOCs available?
I think that's everything - I've seen some of these answers before but couldn't find them again - so I'm keen to get more up to date answers and put them all in once place.
Thanks again everyone

Last edited: