I saw a TPE Class 802 (802213) at Manchester Airport today and on the display sign on the side of the carriage it showed Glasgow Central.
Is this the first time a TPE Class 802 has worked a (Manchester Airport -) Glasgow Central passenger service? I thought these would only operate on Manchester Airport - Edinburgh diagrams?
I double checked on RealTimeTrains and looks like it did go all the way to Glasgow:
www.realtimetrains.co.uk
Is this the first time a TPE Class 802 has worked a (Manchester Airport -) Glasgow Central passenger service? I thought these would only operate on Manchester Airport - Edinburgh diagrams?
I double checked on RealTimeTrains and looks like it did go all the way to Glasgow:
Realtime Trains | 1S81 1704 Manchester Airport to Glasgow Central | 18/10/2025
Real-time train running information for 1S81 1704 departure from Manchester Airport to Glasgow Central on 18/10/2025. From Realtime Trains, an independent source of train running info for Great Britain.
