• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Toton Down Sidings - Original LMS Manual - May 1939

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercity 225

Member
Joined
2 Mar 2014
Messages
329
I’ve recently inherited a selection of really interesting historic railway manuals and this book is amongst them… but unlike most of the others I can’t seem to find any information about it online.

I’ve attached a photo of the cover - does anyone have any idea regarding the scarcity/value of it please?

Many Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 6EBB0D4A-80AB-43C6-96A5-78C57026B591.jpeg
    6EBB0D4A-80AB-43C6-96A5-78C57026B591.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

deltic

Established Member
Joined
8 Feb 2010
Messages
3,720
I’ve recently inherited a selection of really interesting historic railway manuals and this book is amongst them… but unlike most of the others I can’t seem to find any information about it online.

I’ve attached a photo of the cover - does anyone have any idea regarding the scarcity/value of it please?

Many Thanks
There is one on sale on Ebay at the moment for 9.99 https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...7.m570.l1313&_nkw=toton+down+sidings&_sacat=0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top