Dodge-Slant-6
Member
- Joined
- 5 Sep 2015
- Messages
- 14
I'm trying to decide whether I should apply for a Customer Service Assistant (Security) job on Network Rail or not. They list the salary as £17,000 per year, but they don't say anymore than that.
Does the salary for that job go up at all with seniority, and if so, by how much, and what is the top level amount?
It sounds like a good permanent position with plenty of room for advancement, but I need a clearer idea about the amount of money Network rail pays people in this job.
Thanks in advance for any information any of you can impart.
Does the salary for that job go up at all with seniority, and if so, by how much, and what is the top level amount?
It sounds like a good permanent position with plenty of room for advancement, but I need a clearer idea about the amount of money Network rail pays people in this job.
Thanks in advance for any information any of you can impart.