Bill Stanier
Member
- Joined
- 14 May 2014
- Messages
- 232
"We must take an active part in Iraq".
Hmmm. This man got us into the last Iraq war by lieing to parliament and us over WMD in order to line his pockets post-PM by brown-nosing to the US. I despise him for that - he has blood on his hands and has made a fortune in US out of his 'I'm a US supporter' popularity there.
He now seems to be wanting us to reinforce his odious position by doing it again!
On yer bike, Tony. Ever read 'The Ghost'? The man should be prosecuted for war crimes.
Hmmm. This man got us into the last Iraq war by lieing to parliament and us over WMD in order to line his pockets post-PM by brown-nosing to the US. I despise him for that - he has blood on his hands and has made a fortune in US out of his 'I'm a US supporter' popularity there.
He now seems to be wanting us to reinforce his odious position by doing it again!
On yer bike, Tony. Ever read 'The Ghost'? The man should be prosecuted for war crimes.