tra1nsp0tter
Member
- Joined
- 4 Feb 2012
- Messages
- 43
I don't know if this has already been discussed on here, but if it has, moderators please delete this.
Today, I opened my paper & seen this report/article....
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/trains-dump-much-human-waste-4446061
I had to double check that it wasn't the 1st of April today...
But on a serious note, I didn't know that the dumping (no pun intended..
) of the onboard toilets still happened in 2014, at least in the UK anyway. Quite horrible tbh.
Also, apologies for not doing the link as it should be, I genuinely have no idea how to do that..
.
Today, I opened my paper & seen this report/article....
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/trains-dump-much-human-waste-4446061
I had to double check that it wasn't the 1st of April today...
But on a serious note, I didn't know that the dumping (no pun intended..
Also, apologies for not doing the link as it should be, I genuinely have no idea how to do that..