• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Todays Charter into Kings Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

_toommm_

Established Member
Joined
8 Jul 2017
Messages
6,306
Location
South West London
Problem with the 37s I’m guessing, as other trains were cancelled at Woodlesford ‘Because of a broken down train’.
 

malc-c

Member
Joined
1 Dec 2017
Messages
997
I found out, 37521 failed so they had to switch to 37688..which was banking at the time - thanks for the reply
 

55002

Established Member
Joined
16 Aug 2019
Messages
5,408
Location
Ldn
I found out, 37521 failed so they had to switch to 37688..which was banking at the time - thanks for the reply
Looks like terminated at Peterborough running ECS to Crewe now via Wembley where 90002 will be added
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top