• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TOD Collection with reference only

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Joined
25 Jun 2005
Messages
8,825
Location
Back office
I’ve noticed GTR TVMs allow ticket collection with just the collection reference and no card required.

Are any other TOC’s TVMs now like this?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CyrusWuff

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2013
Messages
5,471
Location
London
I'm sure there was a thread on this recently but I can't find it on a quick search.

The tl;dr version is that most Scheidt & Bachmann machines have now had the update applied, with other suppliers to follow by the end of the year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top