pendostar15
Member
I hope someone might be able to answer this for me, I’m not too happy with myself!
Brought my mother on a weekend away using a friends and family discounted ticket (I work in the railway). However, we are returning today (not sure what time) and I realised just after 0930 this morning that I hadn’t booked her return ticket for today. Not sure how it is for other TOCs but for mine the cut-off is 0930 just because of how the tickets appear on the system.
Not got my work phone on me or laptop to find out who the TM will be (I know colleagues who have done the same before and have just called up the TM to check their friend or family member will be okay getting on the specific train) so I can’t get into contact with anyone who might be on the train itself.
Not even got access to my own work roster to see who is working today who might be able to call up the TM, and don’t want to bother anyone who isn’t working.
Tried to speak to them at ticket office but they said they can’t book one discounted from their system either.
Tried to change the time and date on my phone system to see if it tricked the website to let me book the ticket (as if it was before 0930) but the website catches on!
My mother hasn’t got a railcard or anything so it’s going to cost me £40 outright for one journey for her instead of £10 for a day so I’m very annoyed at myself. Without speaking to the TM beforehand I wouldn’t want to risk buying one for tomorrow and getting her a penalty fare if it turned out they were in a bad mood and didn’t accept it for today’s travel.
Anyone had this happen before and found any way to get the £10 day ticket after 0930 or sort it out with some other method? Would appreciate any advice. Need to leave between 4 and 6 so have a few hours to sort out a ticket.
Brought my mother on a weekend away using a friends and family discounted ticket (I work in the railway). However, we are returning today (not sure what time) and I realised just after 0930 this morning that I hadn’t booked her return ticket for today. Not sure how it is for other TOCs but for mine the cut-off is 0930 just because of how the tickets appear on the system.
Not got my work phone on me or laptop to find out who the TM will be (I know colleagues who have done the same before and have just called up the TM to check their friend or family member will be okay getting on the specific train) so I can’t get into contact with anyone who might be on the train itself.
Not even got access to my own work roster to see who is working today who might be able to call up the TM, and don’t want to bother anyone who isn’t working.
Tried to speak to them at ticket office but they said they can’t book one discounted from their system either.
Tried to change the time and date on my phone system to see if it tricked the website to let me book the ticket (as if it was before 0930) but the website catches on!
My mother hasn’t got a railcard or anything so it’s going to cost me £40 outright for one journey for her instead of £10 for a day so I’m very annoyed at myself. Without speaking to the TM beforehand I wouldn’t want to risk buying one for tomorrow and getting her a penalty fare if it turned out they were in a bad mood and didn’t accept it for today’s travel.
Anyone had this happen before and found any way to get the £10 day ticket after 0930 or sort it out with some other method? Would appreciate any advice. Need to leave between 4 and 6 so have a few hours to sort out a ticket.